I am going absolutely crazy over Julia Quinn. Her regency romances are so good (and funny).
I've never read her before this year, and now I've just finished a seventh book.
12) Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord
13) Life Coach by Pam Richardson
14) Minx by Julia Quinn
15) To Catch a Heiress by Julia Quinn
16) The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
17) To Sir Philip, With Love by Julia Quinn
And.. I've got more of her books this weekend, so it's gonna be a Julia Quinn marathon for the next few months!