Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The 5 Books To Read List

I love buying books as much as reading them. Since buying is a lot speedier than reading, every year I end up with a growing stack of books to be read.

Then comes the dilemma of what to read next. I find it helpful to periodically list down 5 books I intend to read. I don't end up reading them in order, or reading them as the next five books, but after a couple of months I find I would have read at last four of them.

So here's my list of 5 books I would like to read next.
1) The Shadow of The Wind byCarlos Ruiz Zafón
2) Life, The Universe, And Everything by Douglas Adams
3) Fight Cub by Chuck Palahniuk
4) The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
5) Thud! by Terry Pratchett

Wish me luck!

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails