Friday, May 20, 2011

Lists : Julia Quinn Novels

I love lists, and I love working my way through a list. Here's a list of Julia Quinn novels (source http://juliaquinn.com/booklist.htm)


1)   [READ] Splendid ~ Alexander and Emma
2)   [READ] Dancing at Midnight ~ John and Arabella
3)   [READ] Minx ~ William and Henrietta
4)   [READ] Everything and the Moon ~ Robert and Victoria
5)   [READ] Brighter than the Sun ~ Charles and Eleanor  
6)   [READ] To Catch an Heiress ~ Blake and Caroline 
7)   [READ] How to Marry a Marquis ~ James and Elizabeth
8)   The Duke and I ~ Simon and Daphne
9)   [READ] The Viscount Who Loved Me ~ Anthony and Kate
10)  An Offer from a Gentleman ~ Benedict and Sophie
11)  [READ] Romancing Mr. Bridgerton ~ Colin and Penelope 
12)  [READ] To Sir Phillip, With Love ~ Phillip and Eloise
13)  [READ] When He Was Wicked ~ Michael and Francesca
14)  [READ] It's in His Kiss ~ Gareth and Hyacinth
15)  On the Way to the Wedding ~ Gregory and Lucinda 
16)  [READ] The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever ~ Turner and Miranda
17)  The Lost Duke of Wyndham ~ Jack and Grace 
18)  Mr. Cavendish, I Presume ~ Thomas and Amelia
19)  [READ] What Happens in London ~ Olivia and Harry
20)  [READ] Ten Things I Love About You ~ Sebastian and Annabel
21)  Just Like Heaven ~ Marcus and Honoria


Fifteen books read, and just six more to complete the list. I'm reading The Lost Duke of Wyndham at the moment.  

No 21, Just Like Heaven will be released soon at the end of May. Can't wait for it!

1 comment:

Me, honestly said...

Gosh! You've read that much? I wish I could read as much as you if I have more time if not for the exam. And I know how Julia Quinn's books are addictive. I'm so gonna buy and finish all her books during the semester break.


Related Posts with Thumbnails